Electronic Transcript Requests: If you are an undergraduate, graduate level (non-Medical School), or alumni student who has attended Rowan University after 1980, you can request an official electronic transcript (eTranscript) or paper/mailed transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse by clicking here.

Request a Rowan Transcript

Request an official Rowan University Transcript

Rowan Transcript Key

Official Rowan University Transcript Key

Sending Transfer Credit Transcripts

Instructions for sending transcripts from other institutions to Rowan University


Address, phone, & email contacts

Course Search & Portal Link

Section Tally, how to search for courses, & Self-Service portal