Request a Rowan Transcript

Request a Rowan Transcript

Request a Transcript

An Official Academic Transcript is a complete record of your academic history at Rowan University, Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, or the School of Osteopathic Medicine.

Official Transcript Requests:

Students 1980 Through the Present:


Undergraduate, graduate (except for Medical students; see below), and alumni students who attended Rowan University after 1980 can request an official electronic transcript (eTranscript) or paper/mailed transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse. The cost is $10 per transcript. The Clearinghouse can use your Student ID (Banner ID) or your Social Security Number. Transcripts can be requested through Student Self Service Banner, or by clicking here to be taken directly to the Clearinghouse ordering site.

eTranscripts typically process and are sent out within 24hours; however, certain situations may delay delivery.

If you are having log-in problems, you cannot remember your login information, or for any special requests contact the Registrar’s Office at 856-256-4360.

How to Request Transcripts In Person/On Demand

Current undergraduate, graduate (except for Medical students), and alumni students can request an official printed transcript in person, on demand at the Office of the Registrar in Savitz Hall using the form found here.

Fees are $10.00 for each transcript to be mailed and $20.00 for each transcript to be generated on demand (in person). Payments are made at the Bursar's Office.


Students Prior to 1980:


Students who attended prior to 1980 must submit a Transcript Request Form and payment via mail or in person**($10 for mailing /$20 for in person pickup).*

Mail Completed Forms To:
Registrar’s Office
201 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028

*Please allow additional processing time (5-7 business days) for these transcripts.

Medical School Students

Students who have attended the Rowan-Virtua School of Osteopathic Medicine can request their official transcripts here.

Students who have attended the Cooper Medical School of Rowan University can request their official transcripts here.


Tracking your Order

If you already requested a transcript via the Clearinghouse ordering site (above), you can track your order by clicking here.

Please note: eTranscripts typically process and are sent out within 24hours; however, certain situations may delay delivery. 

Important Notes

  • You may need to provide dates of attendance (approximate dates are fine).
  • A separate transcript request is required for each mailing address.
  • Official transcripts mailed to you are stamped "Official Transcript Issued to Student." If you open them, they will no longer be official.
  • Official transcripts to be mailed are normally received within five (5) working days. Processing time of transcript requests may vary due to high demand at the end of each semester, so students should expect delays and plan ahead.
  • No transcript will be furnished to any student whose obligations to the University have not been met (such as a hold on your account).
  • Transcripts from other institutions released to Rowan University may not be released to a third party.

Reissue for Electronic Transcript Requests

Upon review of extenuating circumstances (system error, etc.) Rowan may provide a reissue of an eTranscript or a paper transcript through the mail from the Glassboro campus. To apply for this consideration, please contact

Unofficial Transcripts

The Self-Service Banner transcript is considered to be an active student's unofficial transcript. Active students may access it by logging in to Self-Service, clicking the “Student” tab, selecting “Student Records,” and then “Academic Transcript.” This page can be printed or screenshotted to send electronically.  

Please note: One year after graduation or departure from Rowan University, a student's Self-Service Banner access will be deactivated and students will no longer be able to obtain unofficial transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are not available to current or former students via email or phone requests.

Transcript keys can be found here.


Attention alumni: If you need to obtain your Banner ID, please click here. Alumni who completed coursework before 1980 should forward the transcript request form to the Office of the Registrar. Please contact with any questions.