Registrar Forms

Registrar Forms


The Office of the University Registrar oversees all official student record-related data entry, updating, or processing. Please see below for forms that the Office of the University Registrar processes.

Registration-Related Forms

  • Late Drop/Add Form
  • Course Withdrawal Form
  • All Enrollment Withdrawal Form
  • Registration Adjustment After a Deadline
  • Take a class Pass/No Credit Form
  • Repeat GPA Calculation Request Form
  • Approval to take courses at another institution Form
  • Independent Study Form
  • Activation Form for visiting/non-matriculated students
  • Non-Matriculated Student: Request to register for over 24 credits Form

Change of Major Forms/Info

  • Electronic Change of Major Forms:
    • Rohrer College of Business
    • Henry M. Rowan College of Engineering

Change of & Access to Personal Data

  • Change of Name or Address Form
  • FERPA Authorization Form 

Combined Advanced Degree Program Forms

  • Student Agreement and Confirmation Form
  • Transition and Transfer Form
  • Information Sheet

Enrollment Verification Forms

  • Enrollment Verification Request Form

Transcript Request Forms

  • Official Transcript Request Form

Transfer Credit & Posting-related Forms

  • Credit by Examination Form
  • Credit Transfer Service for Post Baccalaureate Programs Form

Graduation, Program Completion & Diploma-related Forms

  • Graduation Application (online through Self Service Banner)
  • Certificate Completion Processing Form (Add a COG/CUG to your transcript and order a physical copy)
  • Diploma Order Form (undergraduate and graduate except medical)
  • Diploma Order Form (Graduate School of Biomedical Science, School of Osteopathic Medicine)
  • Dean's List and President's Scholar Order Form

Other Forms/Information

  • Schedule of Class Times


Address, phone, & email contacts

Course Search & Portal Link

Section Tally, how to search for courses, & Self-Service portal