Summer Aid

  • Financial Aid for Summer

Summer Aid

Summer Aid Information

TAG Grant Funding for Summer 2024

Recipients of the Tuition Aid Grant during the fall or spring terms may now be eligible to receive a TAG payment when enrolling in 6 credits or more during the summer term. 

Availability of the TAG grant is approved by HESAA on a year-to-year basis. It is not guaranteed to be available in future years,  so act now before you miss your chance at free help for paying summer courses!