Alternative Course Experiences

Alternative Course Experiences

Alternative Course Experiences

Honors alternative course experiences (ACE) are educational opportunities beyond the classroom that may replace one or more Honors courses. To be eligible to receive alternative course credit, you need to be an Honors student in good standing and you must apply in advance in order to have your application approved. The application for an Alternative Course Experience (ACE) Honors course credit may include writing a clear and persuasive statement that outlines why your proposed ACE should be treated as the equivalent of an Honors course. 

Complete ACE Guidebook

Application Link

Deadline to Apply:

Summer 2021 - April 16, 2021

Fall 2021 - June 4, 2021

Final Reflection Deadline:

Spring 2021 - May 7, 2021

Summer 2021 - August 31, 2021

Fall 2021 - December 16, 2021