Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Services

Are you concerned about your substance or alcohol use? Has someone expressed concern about your substance or alcohol use? Confidential consultations are available to all Rowan students. Contact Bob Logan, M.S., LCADC, for more information at (856) 256-4333 or email

Additional outside resources can be found below. 



Tolerance Break?

Can you Press the Pause Button on your Cannabis use?

If you consume Cannabis products more than 3 X per week, this is a question you should have an answer for. Consider a T-Break.  For confidential support and assistance on a T-Break -Plan of Action; contact the Rowan Wellness Center @ 856-256-4333 or email