Report a Violation

Report a Violation

How do I file a complaint?

Anyone who thinks they are a victim of or a witness to an alleged violation may submit a statement form to Public Safety, Office of Residential Learning & University Housing, or the Community Standards Office. One must realize that the accused student(s)/organization will have a right to review the statement and call into question any allegations. You must be prepared to give an account of your complaint in a disciplinary hearing if needed.

To report a policy violation with the Office of Community Standards please complete and submit the Community Standards Referral Form. Submission of this form may initiate an investigation into the incident to determine if charges under the Student Code of Conduct are appropriate.

This does not constitute filing an official police report. To file an official police report, please contact Rowan Public Safety at 856-256-4922 (non emergent line). For non emergent incidents occurring off-campus in the town of Glassboro, please call Glassboro Police at 856-881-1500.

*Please be aware that reports regarding alleged discrimination, harassment, sexual or gender-harassment, domestic or dating violence should be submitted through the Student Sexual Misconduct/Title IX Reporting Form with the Office of Student Equity and Compliance. For more information regarding the Sexual Misconduct policy and Title IX please refer to the Office of Student Equity and Complaince

Alleged bias-related incidents should be submitted through the Student Complaint form for Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation with the Office of Student Equity and Compliance (OSEC).