Payroll FAQ's

How do FWS and IWS student workers receive their initial timesheet?
Once the assignments and W-4 information has been entered into Banner, a time sheet will produce. The student will need a timesheet and approver before beginning to work.

How do I change my home address?
You may also make this change on Banner Self Service.

How do I change my Allowances or Exemptions for federal taxes?
A current year W-4 Form for Federal Withholding must be completed and forwarded to Payroll Services at payrollservices@rowan.edu or brought to the Payroll Office. You may also fax the form to 856-256-5633.

How will I receive my W-2 Form if I am no longer employed at Rowan?
A W-2 Form will automatically be sent to the most recent home address Payroll has on file. If you are planning to move after your separation with the University, please update your address as soon as possible to ensure that you will receive your W-2 in a timely manner.

Why didn't my address change in Payroll if I changed it with the Registrar?
When you change your address in any department, you must also change your home address on Banner Self Service.

If I live out of state, do I have to pay New Jersey State Taxes?
Rowan withholds New Jersey State Gross Income Taxes from employee wages. Employees are to pay the state taxes in which company is located unless they have agreement with other states. Rowan has a reciprocal agreement with Pennsylvania. PA Resident Form

How do I change my direct deposit information?
You can now change your direct deposit information on your Dashboard.

What should I do if I changed my direct deposit information and forgot to inform Payroll?
Where did my money go?

Immediately inform Payroll Services of the change. If you changed accounts within the same bank, contact the bank, they may still have your old account open. If you changed banks, Payroll will reissue a check once bank confirmation is received.

What should I do if I lost my W-2 or never received it?
W2’s can be accessed on self service banner from current year through 2006.

How do I change my annuity amount?
Contact Human Resources for form.

What should I do if my overtime or shift differential is not in my pay check?
Contact your department time keeper.

How do I pickup a copy of my Direct Deposit pay stub?
As of December 1, 2003, your stub is available online at www.rowan.edu/paystubs. Terminated employees will receive their final paystub in the mail.