I-20 Update Forms:

Signature For Travel Form 
Address Update Form
Reduced Course Load Form 
I-20 Extension Form 
Early Authorized Withdrawal Form 

General Information Forms:

Driver's License Form 
Opening a Bank Account Form
Consent to Disclosure Form (FERPA Waiver) 
F-1 Student Responsibilities Contract From 
Check-In Form 

Change of Status Forms:

Change of Status From B1/B2 to F1 Form
Change of Status From F2 to F1 Form
Change of Status From H4 to F1 Form
Change of Status From L2 to F1 Form

Warning : The International Center at Rowan University strongly recommends individuals seeking Change of Status to travel, obtain the F-1 or J-1 visa from their home country and then return to the US.

An applicant changing from B-1 or B-2 visitor status to F-1 student must file a separate "bridge" I-539 application if needed to make sure that the applicant's visitor status expires no later than 30 days before the F-1 program start date, including circumstances where the program start date is deferred in order to prevent the SEVIS record from canceling while the Change Of Status application is pending.
"You must file a second Form I-539 in order to bridge the gap in time between when your current status expires and the 30 day period before your new F-1 program start date." Please check USCIS website for more details.
 NAFSA, the Association of International Educators, published additional information about the USCIS Policy on Filing Bridge Applications During Change Of Status to F-1 Status  stating that reports from the field indicate that USCIS has likely extended this policy to changes of status from other nonimmigrant categories to as well (e.g., J-1 to F-1, H-4 to F-1, etc.). NAFSA also recommends that assisting students on filing "bridge" applications be done by an experienced immigration lawyer, rather than an International Student Advisor. Please check NAFSA website for more details.  
Also, the Department of State put out an update to the Foreign Affairs Manual, which makes it clear that if an individual entered the U.S. on a B-1/B-2 less than 90 days from the time he/she applies for Change Of Status, they will consider it a fraudulent entry, and there is a strong likelihood of a denial. For more information, check 9 FAM 302.9-4(B)(3)  under the Misrepresentation rules.